Sunday, February 18, 2007

Biaxin Side Effect Bad Taste

From Women to Women to Women From

This work includes embroidery done in Afghanistan, as part of a humanitarian project led by Pascale Goldenberg. While embroidering, I thought with great emotion at the Afghan woman who had embroidered the squares. I was also thinking about other women from other continents that I had the opportunity to meet and with whom I could share my passion for textiles. I decided that my work is called From Women to Women because of the bond that unites us. I embroidered the entire surface at the point of Kantha (point forward) for almost a year and I told different events and emotions I experienced during this period. This work is behind the traveling exhibition "The thread of women to women" that swept Europe in 2007 and 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment