Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Average Temps In Utah In April

Photo of the Month

Each month, bloggers who participate in The Photo Month publish a picture based on a theme. All photos are posted on the blogs of the participants, the 15th of each month at noon Paris time.
This month's theme is: My treasure

It's nice m'affublait name that my mom when I was little. My grandmother called me "kleine pupele" little chick in Alsace, then as I have no camera at the moment, I had to dig into my archives and as I am sometimes a little narcissistic I found this one:




To go that the subject has inspired in others, it thus:
100driiine , 4 chipmunks in a bowl of rice , Alice , Anne, Anne fra Sveits , blogoth67 , Caro, Caro [line] , Caroline, Celia , Céliano , Celine, Celine in Paris , Chouchou , Clara, Claude , Cynthia , Damien , DelphineEtJulie , Doremi , Doréus , Dorydee , Ennairam , Fabienne , Francis, Frankonorsk , Genki , Godnat , Gouli , William , Jo Ann , The azimutée , Mandy , Mary , Marion, Melanie , Nathalie , Nolwenn , Olivier , Pépinette , Sandrine , Sebastian , Shandar , Sophie , Stéphane , Drum Major , Tania , TItem , Veronique , Virginia and Viviane .




0 comments:

Post a Comment