Friday, February 25, 2011

Scholarship For Different Colored Eyes

Facebook

Going for a walk this morning to see how Facebook had spent the evening Pierre, the youngest of my little blogosphere, I was amazed targeted advertising based its activities on this so-called social networking.
There were three pubs.
A link to a clothing store in Palm Springs. Sometimes I have bought clothes on commercial sites, including U.S.. Moving on.
A link to go enjoy a discount of 70% at a fast food restaurant. I think I can count on the fingers of my hand the number of times I visited the temples of junk food these last 10 years.
As the 3rd link, I can say that the picture of this dating site does not give me absolutely want to go check it out even if I get on well with the ladies.
They still have a job statisticians and computer scientists from Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment