Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ohio Hologram On Drivers License



Even though I have not yet been able to get a Smartphone, I managed after many attempts and with the assistance of the incumbent (my very competent interlocutor does not take me this time for an imbecile and was very nice talking phone) to get my Internet connection. As stated Glimpse in his commentary, that there is little or no 10 years ago has become indispensable. It is true that since I started a blog, I became somewhat addicted and even though I read many, there are "say ten" to which I am attached so I feel through the texts they distil all the kindness, questioning, humor, the desire for dialogue, the search for the loved, intelligence, knowledge, desire to meet their owners. And like today, one of ten (I say "ten" but there may be more) celebrates the second year of his second blog, I can only advise you to go read his comments. They are worth it. The Ten aforementioned need to know who I mean, but for others, it is by the to . Happy Birthday Drum and continuing to marvel. And I know he loves the hair I dedicate this photo of a little guy that I personally find very sexy:

0 comments:

Post a Comment