Friday, February 4, 2011

Cancer Survivor Tattoo Ideas

Test # 1 for The laundry man

Tonight, I played the Fabisounours although I have no talent. When we went to Paris in January with my boyfriend, good old PD we are, we dragged through the Marais and since the aforementioned sarrouel bought a home in jeans Dom and I followed (I bought the same (not the same size, it is thinner than me)), we return to this store and strolling we discovered a concept until then unknown: "The laundry Men." Being curious by nature and "geek" in my hours despite my age we each bought a bottle, I say "a bottle". With the use , the smell is pleasant the design is very original . As generally every self-respecting gay is changed regularly, dirty clothes there puts it in her washing machine is minimal, I do not know if this laundry washes better than others anyway it smells and I use it. If you want more information, jump here: Antoine

0 comments:

Post a Comment