Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hands Burn After Shower

In the kitchen Internet Policy

For me to echo Fred , I will also give you a soup recipe. I did not invent, I found the site Marmiton . So far when I cooked the cream of mushroom, I left a bag of dehydrated. Since I discovered this recipe I dropped the freeze-dried as it is incomparably better and easy to do.

For 3 people
  • 3 tablespoons butter
  • 1 onion
  • 250 g mushrooms Paris
  • 2 tablespoons flour
  • 1 / 4 liter of broth (I have the Kubor)
  • 1 / 2 liter of milk
  • 1 lemon
  • 2 tablespoons of cream
  • 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
  • salt pepper
Make Melt in a saucepan 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add a little chopped onion and 1 / 2 pound mushrooms Paris cut into small pieces
Add salt and pepper, sprinkle with a tablespoon of chopped parsley. Stir well
mushrooms in hot butter. Cover and cook over low heat 1 / 4 hour

Then add 2 tablespoons flour, stirring constantly. Add 1 / 4 pint of broth and 1 / 2 liter of milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally.

When the soup begins to boil, reduce heat and cook uncovered further quarter of an hour.

few minutes before serving, add juice of one lemon and 2 tablespoons of cream.

I guess with ceps of Bordeaux during the season, it must be good too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment