Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Will Foggers Kill

Month shit

Good thing the month of February has only 28 days since he started rather badly for me.
Saturday morning as I'm an ecologist, I've been wearing my bottles and my old papers to the dump located in the nearby village. I filled the trunk of my car, I put on a hooded sweatshirt and put my iPhone in the pocket of the front and I'm going to empty my waste. I empty my various bags (thank you Ikea, their blue bags are super strong) in the bins provided for this purpose and I take the way back. After traveling a few meters, I mechanically put his hand into the pocket of my sweatshirt and WOE, my beautiful phone is no longer there. I retrace my steps to try to find it. I travel wherever I went, but unfortunately I did not see anything. I had to throw in a dumpster with the old papers. Annoyed I go home to lock my SIM card over the Internet. In the afternoon, I will see my phone company to buy a laptop of the same type (once you've tasted, we no longer want to change the model). Unfortunately, they are out of stock and it will take at least eight days to get one and since I do not have many points it will cost me dear enough. So I leave with a machine which I remember my first cell phone, but that does not cost me really cheap.
Sunday, restaurant with my boyfriend. Well plates but just warm, cold room, I was refrigerated. Lucky that the server was cute and very friendly. After that we decided to go to the cinema to see the movie of the moment: "Nothing to Declare". Frankly it does not break a 4-legged duck. It's all exaggerated and not credible at all. I recommend it. I would have done better to go see "The King's speech" which is said the greater good. Pies and small outbreaks in the evening glass of champagne while watching TV.


past few days the wireless Internet connection from my little laptop does not work for no reason because I do not changed above. Yesterday evening, I log on my box by wireless from my desktop PC. I checked a few things to think about it and I check a box, it seemed, was going to solve my problem. Imagine how I felt because I lost my WiFi connection. So, I am unable to connect to the Internet. I tried to restore the situation but I am not yet arrived. I will definitely call the ISP to see if he can do something for me.


not read my emails, impossible to see what is happening on my favorite blogs, you can not go Facebook Cityville to play and offer gifts to Christopher and Waquet, impossible to write my pathetic little speech about "Once by me."


I am unhappy. Amazing how it attaches to all these things. So despite their famous software flicage, I allowed myself to write this post since the job because if I am forbidden Wordpress, Blogger works perfectly. I also suspect Google to pay these boxes flicage software because everything is "Google" goes well the different filters and it allowed me to vent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment