Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Desmume Heart Gold Soul Silver Rom Mac

"O"

I will not tell you about a movie of the last century that caused a scandal in its day but rather message we posted Drum Major today. I recognized myself in many letters of his alphabet, but there's a letter for which I was arrested: the letter "O"


"O" as the organ. I've always been fascinated by this instrument that goes from imposing more severe than acute in all registers. I'm not a musician although I sang more than 20 years in the church choir of the village or my parents lived and where I joined the rehearsals when I visited them. My two older sisters were treated to piano lessons because my mother was playing. Given their motivation, she decided that for me the third was not necessary to continue the adventure. I'm no music and only know how to play any instrument. But I a fascination for this instrument. The ancient Abbey of my village was dynamited by the Germans during the Second World War reconstruction took years to appreciate the budgets of historical monuments. And when I was a kid after many years of rebuilding a new organ was installed in it. I still remember the factors of business Haerpfer & ERMAN who lined up games in the nave before mounting on the instrument. I learned that there were wooden tubes which I had no idea. The organ after inauguration Gaston Litaize was held by a family of renowned organists friends in the region thereof. (One brother organists was the piano teacher of my sisters). John was the most gifted and we are amazed by his playing and his improvisations during Sunday masses. It was his organ and he gasped when the music school in the district brought her students to play on the instrument that had acquired a reputation in the region. The original brothers are deceased and one of the nephews of the family who took over the instrument. As gifted his uncle, he continued to delight us. During major holidays of the Catholic religion, he took pleasure in giving us an outlet office I still remember. Having diabetes problems, following an accident he had to be amputated foot. Despite his handicap he continued to ride the platform to play his beloved instrument. Temperature variations of the building and the lack of means to provide such instruments that have turned to my agility (?) And my taste for yourself to help settle the notes stuck on the instrument. So I had the opportunity turn to go nuts to correct a small pipe that continued to play his notes while the keypad had decided otherwise. He was very grateful to me and I loved going into the bowels of the instrument mechanical monster, springs, rods and bevel gearboxes. He died of his problems with diabetes and I have done nothing in the instrument, but my fascination remained. Living in Alsace and I have a fascination for the Silbermann organ of the Abbey of Ebersmunster. I had the opportunity to hear at Sunday organized by the Friends of the Abbey the weekend was its tone and is crying. I'll see this year what we offer "Friends," but he is sure I'll go back (and MT and others if they want to are welcome to listen to this sublime instrument.

0 comments:

Post a Comment